Electric Info Tech 


                             

            ELECTRIC INFO TECH was founded by Mr. Samara Simha Reddy Kudumula in 2019 as Facebook Page , Now it is available as website also with a vision to provide a reliable information on Electric field.Now, it has become the leading online Electrical platform in  India since it has been providing an authentic and reliable  information. It gives an updates about Electric News, Journals, Job Vacancies and also it gives a chance to share the manuscipt of  reviewed topics. Apart from this, Electric Info Tech is also available in facebook as Page Electric Info Tech .




Voice from Samara Simha Reddy | Founder & Managing Director 


            Hello Guys ! As you all know this is Shyam , let me be frank and speak my inner feelings. Actually, I started this platform to give an authentic information in Electric field. I started this from Facebook Page and I get good results initially, so I decided to continue this in website as well. During the time, I didn't have any idea about creating website,with the help of online research and youtube videos I Created a website successfully. After creating website also, it was not easy to design website so I thought it would be better to learn HTML Coding also, It was too tough and tedious. I used to learn whole night after coming from the college. Even sometimes I forget to eat. During that time , My friends used to quarrel with me because I didn't  have time to speak and chat with them also. But now they feel proud of me. 

            During , this time one  my Classmate  inspired and encouraged me alot and supported in all way, I would like to give special Thanks for insisting me .


Thanking You !


 Editorial Board Members 

Ms.Dinnepati Greeshma | Co- Founder & Editor

Mr. K.Veeranjaneyulu Reddy | Co- Founder & Editor


 Advising Board Members 

Mr.  Kaushal Kumar Yadav

Mr. K.Anjaneyulu Reddy 

Mr. B.Sivaprasad Reddy 

Mr. Karamathullah

Mr. Ganesh

Ms.Saraswathi

Ms.C.Neveditha Reddy


 Contact Details  

Mr. Samara Simha Reddy | B. Tech (UG)

Founder & Managing Director of  Electric Info Tech

kudumulassr1999@gmail.com

Cell No : +91-6305784457